Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Swimming in our Clothes





Hi, my name is Ben. Four days ago the Middle Syndicate went swimming in our clothes, but we had togs underneath. You try it with sandals on! It's almost impossible to kick. We had to fall in so it was like we fell out of a motor or normal boat. There was a huge splash! when people held their noses and jumped in. We tried to swim but a quarter of us totally could not, would not swim. When we got out we were dripping from head to toe. (literally) Ben

Man! Was
I never nervous. Last Friday the whole Middle Syndicate (70 something kids) had to bring some old clothes to school because we were going to swim in our old clothes. We were pretending to fall out of a boat out at sea.
I walked into the changing shed. It was chocka-full. I managed to find a gap but it was quite squeezy. I got dressed as fast as possible and walked out not feeling confident. Room 5 were last to hop in. "Room 5 go to the side of the pool." So I did. I stood up to jump in. Splash, I jumped in. Boy, it was hard to swim. I kept on practicing to swimming. My clothes were all soggy and heavy. Yeah! free-time. Zak

No comments:

Post a Comment