Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Swimming at Wakefield Pool




Super. We went to Wakefield School Pool and the whole Middle syndicate did. We raced to get changed. When we where walking our feet went slip slop. Then we sat on the seats and the teacher told us what to do. I went to the long blue noodles first and it was really awesome. When we got on the flash colourful boogie boards, I tried to surf on them. It was mint. Next we got to the life-jackets and I jumped off the sides a couple of times. Then I got sooooo bored of it that I walked to the changing rooms and got dressed. It was a fun day. Reggie

Wow, this is out of this world because I was floating with a noodle and other things at the Wakefield School Pool. I put the noodle under my feet and it looked like a tank. The best part was, I put my legs on top of the noodle and I hung upside down like a monkey. I Like playing with a noodle because you can swim and float with it.
Tynan

No comments:

Post a Comment