Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SPLASH!



I was as excited as kids on christmas morning as I raced up the path in my togs. Finally, I was going on the crazy waterslide. When I got to the top of the crumbly concrete path, the water on the slide was warm. As Steve pushed me down I tried steering like he said but I spun out backwards and burnt my pinky then stopped. I grabbed my mat and ran back up. Afterwards I had another go and I spun out and went sideways and then backwards but I didn't stop. I made it down going backwards and splashed into the deep, deep puddle. My togs were soaked. But even though I was going backwards I managed to keep the sides up and my feet on the mat like Steve said at the start.
It took me nine turns to go forwards and when I first went forwards Codey and Anthony were standing too close to the slide and got soaked as I hit the big puddle. When I got back to the top I was freezing and I tried getting a bit warmer but my towel was still wet from swimming in the freezing cold pool. I was s s s s s so cold. I felt like an Antartic penguin. After about two goes nobody else wanted to go again so I got heaps of goes and kept going SPLASH! into the puddle. I was an ice cube. After the nine goes it took me to go forwards, when I went forwards I burnt my elbow on the side but I still went SPLASH! and had so much FUN! Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment