Monday, November 30, 2009

School Assembly


On Friday The 6th of November I took assembly with Rahania. First we waited till all twelve classrooms came to the school hall. The first classroom to come (apart from Room 5) was Room 6. Once all the class rooms were quiet we started. First Rahania said ''Good afternoon my name is Rahania, Tena koutou katua''. The first thing we said was ''Joe-Teapot Valley Camp'' Then Joe came up and talked to the school what we did at camp. Then Rahania called Isabella to talk about making our teddies. After that I called Liam + Thomas to show us the slideshow. Finally we got Taylor to tell us about the skits we did at camp. Then we said ''Teachers notices Mr Baldwin'' and a few minutes later we sang to two songs from Mr Phillips. Two minutes later the teachers handed out the certificates. Finally I said ''Teachers may take you back to your classes." The 12 classes went home. When I got home I told Mum and Dad all about taking Assembly.
Written by Luke Hassan.

No comments:

Post a Comment