Friday, September 18, 2009

Rally Cars




Oh! I couldn't wait. It was Tuesday, the rally cars came to school because it was the last round of the N.Z. Champs. The three Rally Car drivers came into our school hall then they talked about themselves. They talked about where they went to school, also when they got into Rallying. Finally it was questions. I had my hand up to have a question. Mr Baldwin had the microphone in his hand. He came round to Taylor but he picked someone else. I had my hand up really straight but I still didn't get picked.
We watched a cool movie about some of the Rally Car drivers but we only watched it for 15 minutes with half of the school who stayed in the hall. Room 5 went outside to see the perfect Rally Cars. We got a map and also a picture of the Rally Cars drivers. I got one autogragh. We got to see the Rally Cars as they zoomed off with smoke coming out the exhausts.
By Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment