Thursday, September 10, 2009

kiwi sport day



I hit the ball, I was playing soft ball . I had made it to the last mound. When the bell went we moved to the next activity. We were playing soccer and I had the ball but some one tackled me so I lost the ball. He got a goal so the score was three to two. Next we went to the dancing room where there were only five boys in the room. I was really nervous because we were doing a side dance with lots of jumping. Then we did a roll dance and it was really fun. The bell went again and it was morning tea time. I only had time to eat my sandwich. The bell went and we got to have a bit of free time on the Skate Park. We had to go and do hockey next. I got a goal for my team and some one called Jack got a goal too. It was really fun because we didn't have to do any home work. Next we did botcia where you have got to get the closest to the white ball. I went first with a red ball and I got really close to the white ball. Oh no, the bell went and it was lunch. We got to have another play in the Skate Park. Then we had to do a bean bag game where you're got to balance it somewhere on your body and weave in and out of the cones.
I was really sweaty at the end of the day because I did lots of running around. The day was really fun. Joe.









`

No comments:

Post a Comment