Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Motocross Success

I went to the New Zealand Motorcross Championships in the holidays. I had great results in my races as I got a lot of points. I had to go as fast as I could to finish to get my points. Overall, I had to race five times over two days. The points I received gave me second place in the 7-8 year old, 65cc category.
My brother, who was also racing, and I had friends and family there to watch and cheer us on. There was a big crowd of people watching all the racing. We had to wear a pass code around our necks to get in and race so it was very strict security.
The championships were in Wellington and we stayed at a hotel. We mostly had fine weather while we were there, except a little bit of rain on the first day.
It was such an exciting time. My prizes were a trophy, a t-shirt, and oil for my motorbike. It was awesome!

Luca

1 comment:

  1. Nicola (Harrisons Mum)October 28, 2012 at 11:00 AM

    Well done Luca what an awesome acheivement!

    ReplyDelete