Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Difficult Maze




The Maze of Glory.
The maze is in a deep ditch. It is made out of long wooden planks. The maze is as big as four classrooms. There two gaps on the bottom of the maze. I couldn't go under the planks because it hurt my back.
Me and my friend got out as fast as a rocket as well as trying to beat my friend.
The puddles were muddy. Once I fell in the mud and my bottom was dirty. Me and Kyle laughed. I almost wet my pants because I was laughing so hard. I still went on going but I didn't go far because I was still laughing very hard. I still went on-going through it. I beat Kyle. I didn't need help.
The weather on the first day was pouring down. The rest of the times it was sunny and warm.
The first time I went in I rammed into the wooden wall.
It was the best time ever.

Zane

No comments:

Post a Comment